Hi Darin,

I have been fortunate that my customers (or their network consultants) were
able to open the LDAP port and add a user without trouble. Either they were
big enough to have their own IT staff, or small enough to have an external
IT consultant. But I understand that this might be different for everyone
else.

As far as adding/deleting accounts - this script is designed to add/delete
records in the live database (that is actively used by ORF) - instead of
deleting and then "refreshing" the entire list. This way, there is no
downtime.  Of course, if your gateway does not support ODBC lookups (ORF
supports ODBC, LDAP and AD lookups), then you're out of luck.

Anyway - I'm just sharing the code in case it helps Michael.

Best Regards,

Andy