From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of Andy
Schmidt
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 3:07 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Fine tuning Declude

Hi Michael:

I have a Windows script that I use with a whole bunch of different Exchange
customers to pull their email addresses from their servers and dump them
into a small JET (.mdb = Access) Database.  It does have a few input
parameters where you configure the LDAP path to the mail domain (because
many Exchange customers have different schemes), the LDAP user/pwd, and
which alias domain names to generate.

I uses that list in a SQL query that my ORF gateway uses to block invalid
email address and outright terminate connections that have too many invalid
email addresses. If you have any use for it, I'll be happy to let you have
it. Instead of outputting database rows, you could certainly expand the
script to output a flat file instead or add "alias" items to the IMAIL
registry, etc.

Best Regards,

Andy