a)      Up to Win 2000 Server and prior

From: <authors...@somepdadomain.com>

Sender: <postmas...@anamera.net>

To: <customer.serv...@anamera.net>

The MAIL FROM was:

postmas...@anamera.net

b)      Win 2003 and up (Win 2000 Server supports either)

From: <authors...@somepdadomain.com>

To: <customer.serv...@anamera.net>

The MAIL FROM was:

postmas...@anamera.net

So - the most appropriate logic for FROMNOMATCH would have been:

-          if X-Sender header exists, compare THAT against MAIL FROM

-          if Sender header exists, compare THAT against MAIL FROM

-          else, compare From header against MAIL FROM

Best Regards,

Andy