From: "John T" <johnl...@eservicesforyou.com>

Sender: "John T" <johnl...@eservicesforyou.com>

Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 16:09:11 GMT

To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>

ReplyTo: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com

Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] How to send notices about email held by HiJack

With Ipswitches decision to remove imail1.exe from Imail 11.03 the scripts we
have been using to check the HiJack hold folders and send emails when email is
found hold no longer work.

What options are avilable now to be able to send automated email through
scripts?

John T
eServices For You

--- This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list. To unsubscribe,
just send an E-mail to imail...@declude.com, and type "unsubscribe
Declude.JunkMail". The archives can be found at http://www.mail-archive.com.