From: "John T" <johnl...@eservicesforyou.com>
Sent 3/27/2011 9:13:54 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] How to send notices about email held by HiJack
Already tried that and it does not work. At least not with the version I have,
which is 9.12.7.0. I dropped it into the imail folder of a 11.03 server and it
will not create the email. If you simply double click on imail1.exe an
interface actually opens. Well, on the one I copied to the 11.03 server, it
still opens but it is not functional. Kind of makes me wonder if there is a dll
involved somewhere.John T
eServices For You