 From: "Scott Fosseen [Prairie Lakes AEA]" <sfoss...@aea8.k12.ia.us>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 3:08 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Performance issues with SM 8.2 w Declude

Running Win 2003 Standard on 32 bit hardware.  I am going to bump the RAM
up
to 4 Gb tonight to see if that helps.  I should say what I am seeing is
that
the SM Web interface becomes unresponsive at times.  I have been unable to

correlate the unresponsive interface with specific high CPU or Memory use
though.

I have been planning on installing a new Win 2K8 64 bit OS to migrate SM
to.
Is there any issues or suggestions on setting this up as a Virtual machine

in a VMware environment?