From: Dave Beckstrom [mailto:db...@atving.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 11:43 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] No one at Declude?

Hi Darin,

I don't have stats but in manual checks it seems to be about 50% of my
spam.

stepvalve.net
Creation date: 16 Apr 2013 16:13:00
Expiration date: 16 Apr 2014 08:13:00

kunstkennis.com
Updated Date: 17-apr-2013
Creation Date: 16-apr-2013

shoputc.com
Creation date: 16 Apr 2013 19:24:13
Expiration date: 16 Apr 2014 19:24:00

What ticks me off is a lot of it is registered with ENOM which is where
I buy my domains.