I hope you understand when I say.. its hard for me to concieve of renewing a
support agreement when your product isn't even fully documented..
The manual ( http://www.declude.com/virus/manual.htm ) has been updated to include all the commands that can be used in the E-mail notification files. We are not aware of any options that are available but not covered in the manual; if anyone knows of any, please let me know.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found