Q: For the SKIPIFRECIP option, I should use one option per domain.Right ?
Example:
SKIPIFRECIP @domaina.com
SKIPIFRECIP [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SKIPIFRECIP @domaind.com
That is correct.

I suggest something like:
SKIPIFRECIP [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
SKIPIFRECIP @example.com
---
same goes for SKIPIFSENDER  option
Actually, those will work for the SKIPIFRECIP and SKIPIFSENDER options (the manual will be updated shortly to reflect this).

I suggest (see suggestion between ***    ***):

With Declude Virus, you can also restrict who the notification is sent to,
using certain commands in the E-mail template files. Each command needs to
be on a line by itself. ***Make sure to add the options to the beginning
(before the first blank line) of any of the \IMail\Declude\*.eml files.***
The available commands are:
Thanks for the suggestion -- that will get included.  :)

Perhaps you can place a link to a .eml example, so users understand how to
use the commands
Good idea -- we now have a sample .eml file displayed in the manual in that section.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found