I was looking through the manual the other day for the command line option
to see which version I have and could not find it.  I tried every - / and ?
help info combination I could think of and couldn't find it.  Did I just
miss it?
The declude.exe file isn't meant to be run manually, as IMail may start it in an undefined way. In this case, you can type "\IMail\Declude -diag" to get the diagnostics, which include the version that you are running.

It will be added to the manual shortly. :)

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found