My immediate manager has some previous experience using a gateway device to deal with
viruses and
other issues. He wants general information about putting something like that in front
of our IMail
server (which also hosts our public Web site), and he's specifically interested in the
Symantec
gateway product. I've never used a gateway. Suggestions?

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Corporation (Kansas City office)
Voice:  (816) 801-5200
Fax:      (816) 880-4776
Toll-free:  (800) 525-1101

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.