Sorry - new thread, as requested.

I used the label "mysterious" because people (like me) had been highly
anticipating the JPEG detection feature - and today we learn purely by
accident that there are new interim and "release" releases.

Mystery is an appropriate word, since I (the customer) know of no way to
determine the changes in the interim releases - e.g., if it may contain the
JPEG detection feature.  I am monitoring this list and I don't believe it
saw any prior discussion on -i20 that would have lifted the mystery.

Anyway - thank you for updating Declude with the new feature and thank you
for updating the documentation (if I understand the other customers
correctly.)

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.
600 East Crescent Avenue, Suite 203
Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458-1846

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
Fax:    +1 201 934-9206

http://www.HM-Software.com/

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To
unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus".    The archives can be found
at http://www.mail-archive.com.

Reply via email to