I opened the zip file and it contained one file called "1.cpl" (without the quotes). Some sort of malicious Control Panel applet?

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Tolmachoff (Lists)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 11:55 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Seemingly bad virus this morning

What is the payload inside the zip?

John T
eServices For You

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 7:52 AM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com

FYI, We found a rapidly spreading zip virus beginning at about 8:15 a.m.
this morning, first coming from Eastern Europe.  McAfee seems to be
detecting all of them now, but F-Prot as of this moment is not on our
system.  Every attachment name seemingly contained the word "price".
Here's a quick filter that I had put together for it:

HEADERS        END    NOTCONTAINS    boundary="--------
BODY        END    NOTCONTAINS    attachment; filename="
BODY        END    NOTCONTAINS    .zip" Content-Transfer-Encoding
BODY        15    CONTAINS     price

Matt

E-mail scanned for viruses by Nexus (http://www.ntgrp.com/mailscan)