I have been monitoring everything that has been said and I agree -  there is a place I had setup on the front page for these kinds of alerts and currently working on the best way to provide this information to our customer base using that area on the website.

David B

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 3:58 PM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] McAfee DailyDAT download location change.

I changed the subject so that people can be alerted to this.  Announcements of things like this would be useful to the entire Declude customer base.  I am afraid that we are a little over a month behind.  Those with a single scanner would be screwed.

I adjusted my scripts to use the link that you provided and it does in fact work just great...so far :)

Thanks,

Matt

Scott Fisher wrote:
Great catch Matt.
Mine's gone too since August 2....
Thank you Declude for multiple virus scanner option.

Try: