From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan
Shadix
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 6:50 PM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Support

I read occasionally on here about support or the lack thereof, but I
just used support for the first time for anything other than a minor
issue.  This was the best support I've received from any company at any
time.  A few others have come close, but my support experience was
absolutely wonderful.  I don't know if I should mention the tech by name
but let me just say that if my wife knew how much hand holding had been
going on I'd be in big trouble.

Dan Shadix