From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary
Steiner
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 4:25 PM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] More info about encrypted RAR virus and Declude
failures

It's not that difficult.  The legitimate messages with rar attachments are
big (usually 10MB and up) so it's not hard to separate them from the image
spam and common viruses being held in the virus directory.

As mentioned by Craig in an earlier post, it would be nice if Declude added
the capability to skip banning on files of large size.