I am confused as to how this would work, as BANEXT RAR in EVA will hold those
files regardless of the weight.

Has anyone worked out a way to ban small RAR files that would contain the
virus, and pass large RAR files that most likely would not?

I'm trying to find a work around until Declude figures out how to detect
encrypted RAR files.  Right now I'm banning all RAR files, then have to go in
and manually re-submit the legitimate RAR files that my customers are sending.

Gary