Without offering up the exact how-to, I can point out that the SIZE test
and a BODY CONTAINS combination would likely help in Declude JunkMail,
and that you would have to stop banning RAR files in Declude EVA.

Judicious use of the SIZE test would help Gary to HOLD only small RAR
files, whether encrypted or not.

Meanwhile, a strategy of chasing BODY and SUBJECT lines in Declude
JunkMail text filters would help to target this worm, as this family
heavily recycles their own text.  Using

BODY CONTAINS Subject: yadda

Fragments also helps to catch annoying blowback as your users get
automatic responses from 3rd party email servers that naively believed
the MAILFROM was not a fake.

Andrew.