Hi David,

A while ago I was told these can be deleted almost immediatly but.... the
running DecludeProc service has them locked so it will be needed to stop
DecludeProc, remove the temp files and then start Declude proc.

As part of my nightly routine I have now:
----------<quote>-------------------------------
Set LogFile=C:\Beheer\Logs\CleanTemp.log
echo %Date% %Time% Starting CleanTemp >> %LogFile%
Del /Q C:\IMail\declude\invuribl\Exception\*.*
Del /Q C:\IMail\WebDir\WebClient\temp\*.*
del /Q C:\IMail\Spool\tmp*.tmp
net stop Decludeproc
Del /Q C:\IMail\declude\scanners\CommTouch\Temp\*.*
Del /Q C:\IMail\spool\proc\work\*.smd.tmp
net start Decludeproc
echo %Date% %Time% End CleanTemp >> %LogFile%
exit

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
senior systeembeheerder