Thanks!

DecludeProc should probably just delete that folder content when the service
is restarted the first time before the first email is processed. Then
CommTouch can reinitialize itself subsequently.

From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of David
Barker
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 3:23 PM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Commtouch/Temp files going back to last year?

This is the answer directly from Commtouch:

"You can safely stop commtouch [declude] and delete all of these files.  If
any are needed, the application will download them again, but any handled in
this matter should be a few days old.  Usually Commtouch will clean up these
files on its own, but at times problems do develop due to the index.dat
file.  If you see any .tmp files older than a month, it is a good sign that
a delete should be done to clean up these temp files."

David Barker
VP Operations Declude
Your Email security is our business
978.499.2933 office