kc0fcp wrote:
> I'm working on a Delphi 7 app that displays a small window in the
> foreground of a running Powerpoint presentation. My app works fine,
> except the Powerpoint show pauses for as long as my app is running,
> and I need to have the show continue to cycle through the slides. I
> had one suggestion to use SetWindowPos(Handle, HWND_TOPMOST...), but
> that didn't help.

What's the relationship between PowerPoint and your program. Why does
the presentation pause? Does PowerPoint even _know_ about your program?
What does your program do?

I'm guessing that either your program started PowerPoint, or PowerPoint
started your program. Which is it?

Is this a presentation that's supposed to advance automatically?

--
Rob