Hi Charlie,

I am facing a similar situation, where I write javascript codes
through my application, that wil interact with Acrobat Reader or
Viewer. My dilemna is that the Javascript is loaded only when Acrobat
reader is started. So, I need to kill the Acrobat Reader process, and
restart a new instance everytime I want to update the javascript
codes. I really think that your program could help, if you don't mind
sharing it with me. TIA.

Emmanuel

--- In delphi-en@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie Chambers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>