Hi on the offchance someone has seen this before:
I have written some software which takes a canvas from an Image, or the windows handle and pops it onto the clipboard.
Works nice on 2 machines, but my latest high-flying AMD K6 will not under any circumstances allow the frame on the clipboard.
Same software, different machine. Have checked my source code and have used other writers video capture code to prove the scenario and in some respects mine is more stable, but all dont write to the clipboard on this one machine; except when using the video capture card supplier which is a compiled EXE. Could it be possible the machine is lacking a driver? What is weird is that the on-screen image1.canvas is displaying video source fine, but command: Clipboard.Assign(image1.Picture.Bitmap) dinay work.
What is transferred is a black screen of the canvas size.
Any thoughts???