Hi,
 I wam wanting to set the # of rows a drop down combo will drop. I have say 8 items in
my drop down list, but when I open the list only the first item is shown with some
very small scroll bars.

I am using a windows dialog box control, and programtically filling the dialog with
values using code like this.

  for Pos := 0 to Directories.Count-1 do
    SendDlgItemMessage(Wnd,1019, CB_ADDSTRING, 0,
Longint(PChar(Directories.Strings[POs])));
  SetDlgItemText(Wnd,1019, pchar(PutFileDir));

Any ideas?