Corey

> I hope you're not going to accuse me of being a linux hater.

No That would be an assumption.

However "Open Source" does not mean violate others rights to license their
software how they choose.
I don't see that simply because the VCL has a partially open source you
would rip it off
Also since they are coding to an abstract library (not win32) then this
would not work.
considering the amount of bitching and moaning that goes on about the VCL
(and Borlands own decision to
rewrite it) I can't see the point. What they will have to develop will be
closer to the CLX.

>  I use both
> Windows and Linux at home, but I make money off Windows.

We were like that until recently now we probable make more money off Linux
(esp since the release off 2000/ME)

Neven

I get sick and