Good try - hadn't thought of that.
But, unfortunately, no.  I check both installations (theirs and mine)
and neither is doing any logging.

Nello Sestini wrote:

> From: "Bevan Edwards" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > However, when run on my client's server (Win2k Server with IIS5 and all
> > the latest patches), the first CGI app runs fine, but the second returns
> > a BDE error $2B32 (OS Sharing Violation).
>
> > [...]
>
> > Apart from the OS and IIS version differences, the only other difference
> > is that their SQL Server is running on another machine, whereas mine is
> > on the same machine.
>
> a guess ...
>
> maybe you have ODBC trace logging enabled on the customer box, but
> insufficient access to the log file?
>
> -ns

Bevan Edwards                           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Achieve Software Limited                http://www.achieve.co.nz
Phone:  (64-9) 444-4210                 ICQ: 732011
Fax:    (64-9) 444-4201
Mobile: (64-21) 979-603