I agree, the Delphi for PHP name just doesn't seem right to me - they apparently had big debates about it at CodeGear. I guess they are just using the Delphi name to give it more credibility. Has anyone written anything significant yet in it? The only thing I've done is the mortgage calculator movie so far (not my best work). I'm wanting to write a suite of rental property analysis tools (basically porting a win32 app I wrote ages ago).

Alister Christie
Computers for People
Ph: 04 471 1849 Fax: 04 471 1266
http://www.salespartner.co.nz
PO Box 13085
Johnsonville
Wellington

Which also reraises the issue of "What is Delphi" now we have Delphi for
PHP?

True. The fact that you are asking that question proves that the
naming of that product was, lets just say, very strange.