On 16/08/07, Tracey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >It is based in Mount Maunganui which means no traffic problems.
>
> Your kidding right??
>
> LOL

Nope. Perhaps if you need to come over the bridge, or come in from the
top of Papamoa, then yes, it might take you a half an hour, but if you
live at the Mount, then there's rarely a traffic issue at all. I live
about 5 minutes from work and can be at the Harbour or main beach at
5:05pm or 5:10pm, perhaps on a slow-driver day or during Christmas it
might take longer but still nothing.

When I lived in Auckland it could take between 50 minutes and anything
up to 2 hours to get to work in the mornings - usually about 1 hour
10. living here just 5 minutes from work is great.

Steve

--
Steve Peacocke
http://stevepeacocke.blogspot.com/