Yes I've noticed this also, but they had to use databasegear as datagear
was already taken (and doesn't have quite the same ring to it).  I'm
going to have to rebrand my website (probably to delphitutor.com)

Alister Christie
Computers for People
Ph: 04 471 1849 Fax: 04 471 1266
http://www.salespartner.co.nz