From: delphi-boun...@delphi.org.nz [mailto:delphi-boun...@delphi.org.nz] On
Behalf Of Gary T. Benner
Sent: Monday, 18 January 2010 11:57 a.m.
To: lei...@softtech.co.nz
Cc: delphi@delphi.org.nz
Subject: Re: [DUG] Google Phone

[Reply]

HI all,

At 11:16 on 18/01/2010 Leigh wrote

>These phones sells more than a net book which is around NZ$500. I would
consider these phones another rip off.

Smaller does not imply less ... or cheaper to build ... more often than not
more expensive.

cheers

Gary

Gary Benner MNZCS ITCP

  _____

 <http://www.semantic.co.nz> Semantic Limited - Online Education,
e-Commerce, Software Development & Systems Design

 <http://www.123.net.nz> 123 Internet Limited - Managed Web Hosting,
Virtualisation, High Availability Systems & Cluster Technologies

Mob: 021 966 992

DDI: +64 7 543 1206

Email: g...@benner.co.nz

Skype: garybenner