[Reply]

Hi all,

For those interested in all things "Google"  ... check out Google Barcamp.

http://groups.google.co.nz/group/nz-google-barcamp

"..All things Google from Google Apps, GIS, search appliances, Wave, privacy,
Android, SEO, Blogger, interoparbility, and anything else .."

cheers

Gary

At 23:16 on 18/01/2010 you wrote

Ref#: 41006