I had a friend who wrote a bignums unit for turbo pascal (5.5 I
believe) when we were at school which could handle really really big
numbers.  His poor old XT took awhile to calculate some of these crazy
numbers.  There will likely be various libraries that you can use.

Alister Christie
Computers for People
Ph: 04 471 1849 Fax: 04 471 1266
http://www.salespartner.co.nz