Thanks Bryan

Good advice......................

I have successfully run the program excluding any ref to the TRADES table -
all OK
so it is in the Trades Table code where I am going wrong......

As I use same code with the other table = it seems perplexing

using a debugger - I would love to but as I need to load a strategy onto the
Dukascopy platform and then run it - I do not understand how to include a
debugger in the loop but I do have Netbeans IDE and can load my program into
it (of course)

I keep feeling that there is something I am not understanding about updating
two different tables in the same dbase

Regards

Bob M