Hi Jaron, all,

Jaron Kuppers schrieb:
Hi Bernhard,

My comments are pretty much the same as Christoph's.  The 3D look seems out
of place, and a box with handles would look great (as shown in his link).  I
will play with your svg file if you put it up; playing around with it might
spark some ideas for what else could be added.  Draw is a surprisingly tough
icon...

I would greatly appreciate if everyone could put their svg files on the wiki
page: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/LibreOffice_Initial_Icons

I did :-)

Best regards

Bernhard

PS: If you start working on the source file:

My work is licensed under the triple license in the wiki (CC-by-sa, LGPL + MPL). If Christoph agrees to this tripe license, our work can easily be included in the product, when you keep these licenses.