hi

the word cloud thing is a bit tricky...
if it is well readable, it doesn't look very good, and if it looks good
you can't really read it^^

i tried to have a a bit of both in the new version.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Libo-challengecontinues-banner-by-tobias.png

the space between the words is bigger now, and different for every word.
this improves the "word cloud impression" a bit, but it is still
readable.
i hope the space between "donate now" and the document symbol is big
enough now;)