Hi Nik,

argh, am I late? Or should I ask: am I too late? :-)

Thanks a lot for the summary and making up the wiki page ... I felt free
to add the brainstorming proposals I've talked about yesterday. Thus,
I'm very sorry for the "late submission".

I wasn't able to bring up something really new within the last hours,
but I tried to clean up my available stuff to - at least - present it to
you. And I felt free to add two things: a triangle pattern that might
serve as a "motif", and a large scale motif (is there a better
description in English) that serves different document types. Combine
the two, and voilà ;-)

Here you go:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Motif#Brainstorming

Okay, and a small hint for those who want to start to design (see Nik's
mail below) in Inkscape - there is an excellent "Lore Ipsum Generator"
built in.

And to all - thanks for your excellent input!

Cheers,
Christoph