Hi Nik, all,

First of all, Nik, thank you so much for driving this forward - you're
doing a fantastic job!

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 5:18 AM, Nik <n...@tdf.nikashsingh.com> wrote:
> [...]
> So we have ideas and concepts, *It's time to Design!*
>
>   * Pick a concept you'd like to convey and, while adhering to the
>     branding, create a first draft of your motif.
>   * Upload it to the Wiki page
>     (http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Motif) under the new
>     "Motif proposals" section (bottom of page).
>   * Add a preview image (jpeg/gif/png) if possible (svg preview is
>     quite bad).
>   * Explain what you were aiming to do with the Design, or more
>     importantly, what it communicates.

I've uploaded a rather quick and simple proposal to the wiki page with
some descriptions and self-critique. I realise that it looks a little
kitschy now (double rainbow all the way across the sky...) but I don't
have the time right now to refine it further (or make a letterhead),
but the LibO rounded document corners could be brought into play as
well. On that little tangent, I was also wondering what a bokeh-like
effect with the LibO rounded document corners would look like (if it
was done properly)...

I'm looking forward to seeing what others come up with!

Regards,
Ivan.