On Thu, 2011-04-28 at 23:15 -0600, Scott Pledger wrote:
> Is there any chance of implementing any kind of an XML-based UI template?
>  Something similar to XUL may be a good place to start...

We don't have any concrete vision of what the VCL replacement should
look like, but making UI definition files XML-based is surely a sane
approach.  In fact, when we attempted to replace it at one point, we did
use an XML-based UI definition format.  Some of these files are still
around in the code base though we are on their way out.

So, yeah, XML-based UI definition format is very likely.

Kohei