Maybe we could publish a survey asking, for each part of Citrus UI
(explained in a few word) what people think about it ? As we did with our
first survey ?

On each page a part of the survey, with a brief summary and if possible a
mockup. And why not at the end asking a "global impression" note. It's not
spec, but it permit to know what people think of the globals ideas ?

Kévin