Hi Patrick,

thanks for caring about LO and for bringing yourself in. This is much welcome!

Concerning your suggestion I am sorry, but I have to be more direct: IMHO it
makes no sense in the context of LO:

- Most undo-actions in LO will affect only very few last actions, while the
concept makes undo of numerous actions easy.
- The concept makes it even harder to precisely undo only the last action than
it is at the moment.
 - The design will spoil the current interface concept of LO (and actually a
complete redesign of it is simply not on the agenda right now)

There might be applications the idea works with, but i cannot see it embedded
in LO right now.

But as always: I am more than happy to be proven wrong. ;)

Hope you will continue to join the team - even though the initial reaction
might not be as positive as you might have hoped! We really appreciate your
input!

Cheers,
Björn

--