Jay Lozier wrote
> I did not know the shortcut. IMHO your point is that very few if any
> users will know all the keyboard shortcuts though they will know many of
> them and the ones they do know are the ones they find the most useful.

Absolutely. Additionally I try to point out that expertise is a somewhat
ambiguous concept. Nevertheless, one should not omit those questions from
any survey...

In respect of Thibaut's proposal: copy/paste are well known as Ctrl+C/V even
to novices but, to anticipate more results from our icon test, the icons are
confused with each other. Should that lead to a decision to remove these
buttons completely? I don't think so, and neither Thibaut do I guess.
In my opinion, all decisions to change something should be discussed in
detail and based on data. It should be documented and referenced later.