On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 1:55 PM, Jonathan Roberts <robertsthebr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Stephen, I like this a lot, and agree that this seems to provide a great balance of social incentive to donate more/penalty to donate less. The "match other users 1:1" option is a particularly good way to present the "donate more" option.

Just to be clear, I'm proposing the 1:1 option as the default, not as an incentive to go above and beyond. Then users have the option to donate less, bounded by the minimum, if they want.