On August 13, 2016 12:18:48 PM EDT, Michael Siepmann <m...@techdesignpsych.com>
wrote:

>On 08/13/2016 08:09 AM, Stephen Michel wrote:
>> On August 13, 2016 12:57:41 AM EDT, Michael Siepmann
><m...@techdesignpsych.com> wrote:

>>> Your concern makes sense to me.  I think if we can get an adequate
>>> solution to this now, it will be very helpful to have this tricky
>>> aspect worked out.  The following version seems to me to get quite a
>bit
>>> closer.  I look forward to further feedback:
>>>
>>> http://snowdrift.sylphs.net/f/48fba86882/?raw=1
>> I like this version much, much, better. The only thing I don't love
>is that it's hard to tell how much is left in the carryover.
>>
>> I suggest rewording the carryover line to be "Part of the remaining
>$amount postponed from March-April 2016"
>
>Great idea, incorporated into
>http://snowdrift.sylphs.net/f/a87dd65116/?raw=1
>
>Not shown in the mockup is what it would say in the simpler case where
>the full amount is paid off at once, for which I'd suggest:
>
>"Amount postponed from March-April 2016"

Also, the parenthetical amount of money postponed is no longer necessary, and
the words explaining that it was postponed can be moved elsewhere. The $0.00
could also be removed (or replaced with "postponed"), though there's arguments
why we should keep it as well.
--
Sent from my phone; please excuse my brevity.
Email policy: http://smichel.me/email