Aaron is in PST, which I think is 9 hours behind you.

Note that daylight savings happens earlier in the US than in Germany. For us,
it is this Sunday. So, there will be a short period where it is only an 8 hour
difference.

Because of that, I'd just give times in your local time zone, so they stay
accurate even as we go through daylight savings.