On 08/01/2011 12:11 AM, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> lately I've feeling that there's a lot of dissatisfaction
> with GNOME 3.

I feel this is highly suggestive. Besides we knew 3.0 was a DOT ZERO
release. GNOME needed the software to be out there to gather feedback
and 'help the code to mature' (that's an automatic magical process ;-) ).

3.2 is coming out in September and a lot of issues are addressed there.
Shouldn't it be more judicious to wait for a more polished GNOME 3.x to
be in the hands of users to ask for feedback?

Fred