On 19 August 2011 14:13, Felipe Contreras <felipe.contre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there anyone in the universe able to create a user survey worthy of
> GNOME? Can you convince him of doing so?

Do your survey with the questions you want, and come to your own
conclusions. Blog about them if you want. You could even convince a
distribution to include a popup with a link, although I think that's
insane.

Just don't tell people that it's from the GNOME project, in any way
authorized or blessed by the ruling cabal[1] or developers. I'm pretty
sure the majority of the people actually working on GNOME 3.2 don't
want a survey at all.

Sorry to be blunt.

Richard.

[1] http://ftp.gnome.org/conspiracy/