I've confirmed this on bionic, the snap is not found in the search.

** Changed in: gnome-software (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-software (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-software (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Robert Ancell (robert-ancell)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-software in Ubuntu.

  communitheme snap not present in gnome software on bionic, but it is
  on 16.04

Status in gnome-software package in Ubuntu:

  In ubuntu 18.04, communitheme is not present in the logitheque. We can't find
it in the available applications.
  snap search can find it

  on the other side, we can notice its presence in the logitheque of
  ubuntu 16.04