I'm not sure why it seems to show for you in 16.04 but not for me, but
I'm going to propose we change the icon anyway.

** Also affects: gnome-software (Ubuntu Artful)

** Also affects: gnome-software (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Also affects: gnome-software (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: gnome-software (Ubuntu Artful)

** Changed in: gnome-software (Ubuntu Artful)

** Changed in: gnome-software (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: gnome-software (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: gnome-software (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: gnome-software (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: gnome-software (Ubuntu Bionic)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-software in Ubuntu.

  communitheme snap not present in gnome software on bionic, but it is
  on 16.04

Status in gnome-software package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in gnome-software source package in Xenial:
  Fix Committed
Status in gnome-software source package in Artful:
  Won't Fix
Status in gnome-software source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  In ubuntu 18.04, communitheme is not present in the logitheque. We can't find
it in the available applications.
  snap search can find it

  on the other side, we can notice its presence in the logitheque of
  ubuntu 16.04