Public bug reported:
When trying to get the add-on TbSync to work in combination with the
add-on "Provider for CalDAV & CardDAV", I encountered a mysterious error
message, "status.service-provider-setup-failed".
After getting in touch with the maintainer of these add-ons, it turns
out that this add-on depends upon libresolv.so. Indeed I managed to
resolve the error by manually installing libc6-dev which contains this
so.
Therefore should libc6-dev be a dependency for Thunderbird?
** Affects: thunderbird (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Bug watch added: github.com/jobisoft/DAV-4-TbSync/issues #202
https://github.com/jobisoft/DAV-4-TbSync/issues/202
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1875348
Title:
dependence upon libresolv.so (libc6-dev)
Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
When trying to get the add-on TbSync to work in combination with the
add-on "Provider for CalDAV & CardDAV", I encountered a mysterious
error message, "status.service-provider-setup-failed".
After getting in touch with the maintainer of these add-ons, it turns
out that this add-on depends upon libresolv.so. Indeed I managed to
resolve the error by manually installing libc6-dev which contains this
so.
Therefore should libc6-dev be a dependency for Thunderbird?
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/thunderbird/+bug/1875348/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp