Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. This particular bug has already been reported and is a
duplicate of bug 1181666, so it is being marked as such. Please look at
the other bug report to see if there is any missing information that you
can provide, or to see if there is a workaround for the bug.
Additionally, any further discussion regarding the bug should occur in
the other report. Feel free to continue to report any other bugs you may
find.

   gnome-shell randomly blocks mouse clicks from working in app windows

  windows and popups in gnome become unresponsive

  windows and popups in gnome become unresponsive.
  I can start and quit apps from the bar but can not interact with them (no
action on x button or capslock on the keyboard)
  I am forced to ssh in to run apport-cli gnome-session-quit

  lsb_release -rd

  uname -r
  5.6.0-1047-oem

  I'm not sure what pkgname is at fault but let me know if there is any
  info or testing I can do to narrow down the issue.

  Package: gnome-session (not installed)
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.6.0-1047.51-oem 5.6.19
  Uname: Linux 5.6.0-1047-oem x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.16
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip